Thursday 2nd October

I’m up at 730am, I want to go back to sleep but my mind is already shuffling through todays jobs. I get up and open the laptop to read emails and then jump into Clear on my phone to see what jobs I need to do. I write down my top three and then get a text from James asking if i’m up. We go to breakfast, it’s a really nice morning which puts me in a good mood. I have an omelette which is my new favourite meal and then James shows me his suite he had for the night because his blinds had broke in his room. The room is amazing, with electric curtains, TV’s everywhere a lounge two bathrooms and a kitchen. I return to mine with a bunch of peppermint tea he said I could have and then answer emails before getting into some edits. Around 11 I stop and setup to film something in my room with Connor. The boys are getting busier and busier so its important I’m ready for when he arrives so I don’t keep him for too long.

We shoot something really funny, as usual with Con as soon as he goes into character we get through scenes really quick. I load in the footage and around an hour later the edit is being shown to management, I make a tweak on a graphic, render and it's ready. After that I shower, get dressed and head to the venue to setup lights in the dressing room to shoot something for the DVD. Again making sure I'm ready for the boys so they're not hanging around waiting for me. I film each of the guys individually and then grab a few scenes I have in my shot list of the band together. That done I go and see Connor, our video LCD technician to check everything is ok for the screens tonight, he assures me we are all good to go. Happy with that news I go back to the dressing room, pack away all the lights and then load them on to the bus. Before I know it its show time, I haven't had time to eat but adrenaline starts to kick in and I shoot the show again on the FS700, unfortunately this camera has to go back to the hire company tomorrow which is a shame. Show done we all jump on the bus and head to the hotel where I ingest footage (onto hard drives) and then food (into my stomach) and then quickly put out a little Instagram video you can see here of Con falling over on stage. Around 130am I get into bed, I start to read but my eyes start shutting shop for the day.